Your privacy is important to JaeRaeLive.com. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who We Are
JaeRae Live LLC (doing business as JaeRae Live, www.jaeraelive.com or “the Site”) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 18. JaeRae Live does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 18 years of age. JaeRae Live prohibits children under the age of 18 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. JaeRae Live will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If JaeRae Live learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 18, it will delete that information.
The Personal Information We Collect And Us
a. Information Collected by Us
JaeRae Live may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily do any of the following:
(1) register on the Site, you may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personal information. You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features on the Site or digital messaging services, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive; however, please note that many products and services available on the Site require registration and if you elect not to provide such information, you will not be able to take advantage of those products and services;
(2) provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain products, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences;
(3) make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad when you set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details, address and we may also ask you to provide your date of birth and gender;
(4) provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via the JaeRae Live Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites or Apps;
(5) attend a JaeRae Live function or event, we will collect your name, contact details and any dietary or accessibility requirements;
(6) enter a contest, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise, service preferences, and answers. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Site);
(7) participate in surveys, you may have to register and we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with the survey. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site;
(8) send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response.
(9) engage with or purchase products from third parties who deal with us, such as our Affiliates, or through third parties; and
(10) carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, information about your shopping or product preferences, and/or dietary or accessibility requirements. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
b. How we use your personal information
JaeRae Live collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
c. Who We Share Your Personal Information With
JaeRae Live respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
In order for JaeRae Live to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service, we may, however, share your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, IP address, website activity, information about your shopping or product preferences, and/or dietary or accessibility requirements with Amazon S3, Cloudflare, Cloudways, Deadline Funnel, Dropbox, EverWebinar, Facebook, Google, Mailgun, ManageWP, MyDocSafe, ONTRAPORT, PayPal, SendGrid, Slack, TimeTrade, Trello, WebinarJam, Xero, Zendesk, Zoho and Zoom. Some of those third-party recipients are based outside the European Economic Area— for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see Transfer of your information out of the EEA.
JaeRae Live may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give JaeRae Live your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, JaeRae Live may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. JaeRae Live will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
d. Whether Information Has to Be Provided by You and Why
We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to visit our website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
e. How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for seven years from the transaction date.
f. Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information
JaeRae Live collects and uses your personal information for the lawful bases listed in Section 3, paragraph above.
Use And Transfer Of Your Information Out Of The EEA
This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are located in Australia, the United States, Brazil, Ecuador, Portugal, India, and the Philippines. If you are located in the EEA or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to the derogation in Article 49 permitting non-repetitive transfers that concern only a limited number of data subjects, as permitted by Article 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation that is designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information.
If you would like further information, see “How to contact us” below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from JaeRae Live, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from JaeRae Live includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
Further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, can be found here:
1) GDPR – See the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, available at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
2) CCPA – See the Guidance from the California Attorney General, available at: https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
Email, call, or write to us
Provide us enough information to identify you
Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
Provide us with the information to which your request relates JaeRae Live will not discriminate against you if you withhold our right to use your personal data for marketing and consumer behavior research.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the JaeRae Live website and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. JaeRae Live is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
Links To Other Sites
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. JaeRae Live is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
How To Complain
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
How To Contact Us
Sign up to our newsletter